OPEN ELECON(OPEN SOURCE ELECTION PROCESS SOFTWARE)
The OPENELECON in developed by NIC Jharkhand State Centre. It contains following modules:
• Polling personnel randomization
• EVM Randomization (both Ballot Unit and Control Unit)
• Micro Observer selection
• Sector Officers Selection
• Counting personnel selection
• Counting management
• Vehicle management
The District Administrations of Jharkhand state are using this application in Parliamentary Elections, Assembly Elections, ULB elections and 3-tier Panchayti Raj RLB elections.
SMS-Enabled Poll Day Monitoring Dashboard
The information on the Dashboard can be presented in tabular form as well as in graphical form in real time mode. The dashboard facilitates depicting the details as here under
• Party Reached information with time stamps from all the booths.
• Poll started information from all booths.
• Voter turnout in percentage from all the booths.
• Poll ended information from all the booths.
• Booth wise updating of information and depicting on the portal with time stamp for all the booths.
• MIS reports for the use of District Administration.
Website URL :- Election Support Service
Project Co-ordinator :- Mr. MIHIR RANJAN MOHANTY